While deployed to Iraq, my good friend (and fellow Marine) Sgt. Jessie Davila was killed by a roadside bomb. His sacrifice inspired me to pursue my dream of becoming an attorney, eventually forming the veteran-owned Centonzio Law.
Jesse’s death also drove me to help fellow men and women in uniform.
A Veteran’s Advocate
After my own frustrating and dissatisfying experiences with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and witnessing fellow servicemembers go through the same, I knew I could do better.
While Centonzio Law fights to protect every American’s rights and opportunities, we also provide legal assistance and representation for all those seeking their hard-earned VA benefits and services.
Our Services for Veterans
- Practical Support Dealing with the VA
- Pension Benefits (Aid & Attendance)
- VA Disability Compensation
- Individual Unemployability (IU or TDIU)
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST)
- Depression, Anxiety, or PTSD Series
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC)
Whether you’re a veteran or family member seeking disability, pension benefits, or general guidance through the VA system, please visit vetsrep.com to learn how we can help.